How it works:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers
Where were you 5 years ago?
Just moved into our new house, working at K&Company, trying to get pg, and probably getting ready for Lewau#3.
What are 5 things on your to do list for the weekend?
1. The weekend started tonight... we went to the Majestic for a comedy show & dinner compliments of McCray Lumber
2. Saturday am: Last-minute running around for the Lewau
3. 5:00 Saturday Lewau
4. Sunday am: clean-up/sleep-in
5.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Homemade Chex Mix
2. Hot soft pretzel (from ballpark or Auntie Anne's)
3. Chips & Guac
4. Cheese, Crackers, Apple Slices & Grapes (like a li'l winery platter)
5. S'mores
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. We're already billionaires but we don't like to spread the word
2. Name a planet after myself
3. Print off some pictures of my parent's grandchildren and update their Brett collection
4. Take an around-the-world cruise on a private yacht with close family & friends
5. Gamble the billions and aim for gazillions
What are five of your bad habits ? (These are Laney's and I wouldn't change a thing)
1. Obsessing about stuff.
2. Eating too much.
3. I am an internet addict.
4. I am not patient.
5. Temper.
What are five places you've lived? (these are in order)
1. Kirkwood, MO
2. Pittsburgh, PA
3. Ballwin, MO
4. Columbia, MO
5. Richmond Heights, MO (and then Platte City, MO & Parkville, MO)
What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Lifeguard & Swim Coach (@ the YMCA & for subdivision pools)
2. Sales Associate @ Express & Hallmark
3. Agent @ Enterprise Rent-a-Car
4. Odds & Ends jobs @ Sprint & Savvis
5. Customer Service Supervisor & then International Sales Manager @ K&Co.
Five people I tag.
1. Mom
2. Rachel
3. Leah
4. Christi (but if you're keeping your blog to only Tuscon stuff... then just email me)
5. Paula (because her blog is desperately in need of another entry!)

1 comment:
Uh, I don't think I have any friends. . .who have blogs. Do you can think I can tag some of my "Next Blog" buddies?
Post a Comment