Tuesday, August 26, 2008

10 On Tuesdays - 8/26/08

1) Today is our 6-month anniversary of getting custody of Roman {not to be confused with the 6-month anniv. of bringing him HOME which is this Sunday 9/1}. So HARD to believe its been half a year!

2) Just found out today that my bro-in-law Todd finally passed his CPA exam. Your sighs of relief were heard all the way in KC, Todd! It was like a big gust of wind around 10:30 this morning! Wish we could come to the big kegger Leah is planning for ya! {is that a surprise? Todd probably doesn't read this anyway}


3) At the last minute, we decided to visit Jason's sis Kim & her family in Cincinnati this coming weekend. They came in town for Roman's Homecoming but we only got together for a few hours and we were all in such a jet-lagged daze and Roman was so shy & apprehensive. I'm excited for them to see how much Roman has changed. Now that Roman is such a "play'a", he'll give Zachary & Megan a run for their money!

4) I'm still finding the "Lost Shakers of Salt" I stashed everywhere during the Lewau.

5) I know my sisters & I are hooked on Etsy, but has anyone else checked it out? www.etsy.com is an on-line craft show. Just a thought for the upcoming holidays if anyone has someone that is hard to shop for. They have it all... seriously... {click on the phrases in black to see pix}
6) Speaking of the little girl next door, I can't get enough of that sweet li'l Viv.


7) After several consecutive weeks of watching Handy Manny while Roman eats breakfast, I've choreographed quite the fab"lewis" dance to go along with the theme song {it's salsa!}

8) We have a toad that must live in our yard. I saw him 4 nights in a row last week. One night I even got the camera and gave what was probably this toad's first { last & only} modeling shoot.


9) OMG! Did I really just spend 25 minutes making a photo-collage of a TOAD? And did I really have to make it a bigger picture than Viv?

10) I'm on my 4th diaper bag. I'll bet if I had sprung for the Coach one, it wouldn't have torn!

3 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

I have a toad too! I was going to put him on my blog---not quite as good a photo, though!

hear.t. and hue said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh M G. hilare post.

more pics of viv, please! she is TOO SWEET!

love the toad photo shoot...love you admitted how long you spent on it.

and thanks for all the etsy shout-outs! LOVE LOVE LOVE etsy... looks like we'll spend another Fall addicted to etsy! ca-ute pinnie you picked out. it was too hard to choose... i think i'm going to put more on libby's christmas list.

Missy said...

Seriously? A toad? Darlin, I can give you more to do- but he is a cutie patooty!!