
Happy Birthday, Girlfriend! Don't feel bad about having another birthday! I have a birthday. You have a birthday. Even the Giancolas have a birthday! :) Yep! You're older than me and you always will be! Come on over tonight and make Justin sit @ home w/ the kids!
3 comments:
Wow, haven't heard the "Giancolas"-type comment in a long time. Takes me back. . .
Wonder what the Giancolas are up to now---has anyone found them on Facebook or googled them?
Oh, forgot this was about Jenny---Giancolas do that---sorry. Happy Birthday!
Have her drink plenty for me! we are going to the lake
Ha about the Giancolas! :) Wouldn't it be funny if they googled themselves & they got to this blog? HAAAAA Mom - loved your "Giancolas do that" comment. Hilarious.
Reebs I loved the "card/photo" you chose. Perfect for you 2.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! You are SO FUN, I always love seeing & chattin' with you! :)
Now I feel bad I didn't comment on Chris or Alan's Birthday... gosh, such guilt. Happy Birthday to ALL.
Post a Comment