Goosey Goosey Gander
Whither shall I wander? {first of all gander & wander don't rhyme!}
Upstairs and downstairs
And in my lady's chamber {sounds kinky}
There I met an old man {sugar daddy cradle robber}
Who wouldn't say his prayers {shame on him}
I took him by the left leg
and threw him down the stairs {DANG!}
Whither shall I wander? {first of all gander & wander don't rhyme!}
Upstairs and downstairs
And in my lady's chamber {sounds kinky}
There I met an old man {sugar daddy cradle robber}
Who wouldn't say his prayers {shame on him}
I took him by the left leg
and threw him down the stairs {DANG!}
Just because he didn't pray?!?!?! Ummmmm... not only would I be dis-membered but wouldn't have any body parts left if that goose found out how many days I went to bed without praying!!! No wonder everyone hates geese!

On a related topic... I sang this little ditty off the top off my head to Roman last night while we were being silly (to the tune of Rock-a-bye Baby):
Rock-a-bye Roman, one cool little dude
Today was fun, except that you pooed {a lot}
Night night to Roman, tomorrow's a new day
You're going to PDO, so mommy can play!
Today was fun, except that you pooed {a lot}
Night night to Roman, tomorrow's a new day
You're going to PDO, so mommy can play!
Nice, Huh?

2 comments:
I felt that way about a lot of the Nursery Rhymes. (I changed the words to "Rockaby Baby" because I didn't want you kids to worry about falling) I do have an Annotated Mother Goose which does explain the story behind the rhymes.
And don't get me started on "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep." It gave me many nightmares as a child.
oh i have a whole book of dark, scary, disturbing nursery rhymes.
loved the goosey gander photo! did you scan that from the book? :) ha
Post a Comment