Last week at the Whole Foods in St. Louis, I spotted these sassy little cleaning products. I thought they were the perfect gift for the "girl who has everything" {except a maid}. God only knows if the products work, but how cute are they?!?!? Someone (to remain nameless, but her name rhymes with Kisstina) is getting the 2 AM Miracle as a gift when her bambina (or bambino) arrives in a few weeks. I found their website and it turns out they are a St. Louis-based company whose co-founder is an old co-worker of mine! Small world! Anyhoo... the products are only available at the 2 St. Louis Whole Foods right now, however, they are available on-line here (click on the word here... <--- not this one... the first one... the one with the gray color & underline).
The 2 am Miracle is described as: The nursery cleaner that works when you're pooped. And your baby already has. Perfect for the 3 P's (poop, pee & puke), 2 am Miracle takes on everything your wee one (pun intended) dishes out. Any-surface safe (cribs, changing tables, etc...), with essential oils for natural cleansing and aromatherapy properties.what-EVER is described as: The all-purpose cleaner that's awesome on everything. Totally. From gross grease to whatever the cat dragged in, what-EVER cuts through all kinds of gnarly, nasty, ewe, and grodie. Good for any house, even if it isn't in the Valley, Girl!
The other 2 I didn't buy were: I Can See Clearly Now (window & glass cleaner) and Even the Kitchen Sink (scrubber).

3 comments:
Did you work with Tim Barklage or Kevin Tibbs---I'm thinking Tim---but where?
Tim @ Savvis... I didn't work with him but he was in the department next to mine
totally confused about where to click. and who's getting the 2am cleaner... is it me???
cute lil' post! you're a natural! :)
Post a Comment