
1) Right now I'm listening to Barney sing "Everybody Needs a Nap". I certainly hope Roman takes a cue from the big purple guy, because this "no nap" thing is getting old...
2) I left my Twilight book {and my sweet flashlight/bookmark} at our hotel in Columbia this past weekend and I only had about 50 pages to go. So mad..... and it isn't even my book - I borrowed it. I sure hope they find it and ship it back to me soon. I'd really hate to buy it just for the last 50 pages {see here why I'm against buying books}. I know there is NO WAY I'll find it at the library and plus I've got to give a copy back to Shelly.3) I'm excited about 30 Rock starting this week! I've had my Tina Fey fix while she has been impersonating Palin, however I've missed her as Liz Lemon. I also like to see Alec Baldwin play a conservative, Republican, Reagan/Bush-loving, corporate bigwig. Both Fey & Baldwin are so opposite Palin & Reagan that even myself, a middle-of-the-road Republican finds it extremely humorous. I think that is why I like Stephen Colbert so much, too.
4) Jason and I found a way for Roman to dispense his extra energy. This will come in handy on cold snowy winter days, rainy days or just "Roman being naughty Mommy needs a sanity check" days. Hope you can view the video.
5) Above {if it works} was my first attempt at uploading video. Hooray for me & a whole new dimension to this blog.

7) Roman has starting stringing together words to get his point across. Today's "fun" phrases have been: "opa da canny {open the candy}" and "daddy wuk goff {daddy work golf}". I think someone thinks daddy works at the golf course. Hee hee!
8) Seriously!!!! Just take a friggin' nap already. You'll feel better. I'll feel better. The whole world will be better. More wine & less whine. I didn't order the crab.
9) breath in breath out breath in breath out... happy thoughts...
10) Here's a happy thought: "Happy Fall Y'all"

6) We had a blast at Mizzou's Homecoming this past weekend. Jason's sister Kim, her husband Chris and the twins Megan & Zachary all came to Columbia from Cincinnati for the big game. We also met up with Jason's parents Marilyn & Larry, my parents Jaclyn & Dave, Chris's mom Barbara, and his sisters Kim & Jen and his nephew Luke. {Am I forgetting anyone?} Roman was actually on his best behavior, which I thanked God for considering we were coming off the tails of 2 really bad weeks behavior-wise. He tailgated with us and even stayed through 3 quarters of the game and then he headed back to the hotel and stayed with my parents, allowing Jason and I to have a night on the town at our old hot-spot, Harpo's. The next morning, we enjoyed a brunch with the family celebrating the twin's 5th birthdays. It seems like lately, we cruise through Columbia on I-70 and don't have a free second to stop on our way to St. Louis & back. The town of Columbia and the campus has never looked better. We have got to get down there more because being away makes me realize how much I miss the college town atmosphere.
{Double click on the photo to see it better} 
7) Roman has starting stringing together words to get his point across. Today's "fun" phrases have been: "opa da canny {open the candy}" and "daddy wuk goff {daddy work golf}". I think someone thinks daddy works at the golf course. Hee hee!
8) Seriously!!!! Just take a friggin' nap already. You'll feel better. I'll feel better. The whole world will be better. More wine & less whine. I didn't order the crab.
9) breath in breath out breath in breath out... happy thoughts...
10) Here's a happy thought: "Happy Fall Y'all"


3 comments:
The video worked great---what a hoot!
I hate to say this, but mom you'll have to show me how to get the video to work on a mac...Loved your post Reebs!
loved roman on the treadmill! :)
and CA-UTE mizzou homecoming collage!!!!!!!
Post a Comment