Happy 1st Birthday to my friends Paula & Tommy's precious little son, Freddy. Isn't he such a heart-breaker with those big brown eyes? I can't wait until he & Roman can play together. Right now the age & skills difference are too broad, but in a year, they should be best buds! I'm excited to see you tomorrow at your party, big guy! I hope you make things messy for you mommy!Saturday, October 11, 2008
The Fredster turns ONE!
Happy 1st Birthday to my friends Paula & Tommy's precious little son, Freddy. Isn't he such a heart-breaker with those big brown eyes? I can't wait until he & Roman can play together. Right now the age & skills difference are too broad, but in a year, they should be best buds! I'm excited to see you tomorrow at your party, big guy! I hope you make things messy for you mommy!
Labels:
Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment