- Silver-plated & Quartz Backhoe Clock
- Fanny Bank
- Car Antenna Pole Dancers
- Wine Rack
- Bottle Opener Belt
- Little Whizzer Beverage Dispenser
- Bacon & Sushi Gift Wrap
- Cat Pencil Sharpener
- Princess Leia USB Thumb Drive { I know someone who'd love this! }
- USB Vacuum
- 2-Carat Ring Coffee Cup
- Fetus Cookie Cutter
- Cowboy Boot-shaped Sideburns
- Grow Your Own Furniture Kit
- Bill Clinton Corkscrew { love the phrase Pinot envy }
- Digestive System Puzzle
- Gun-shaped Egg Fryer
- Animated Singing Deer Ride
- Goose Gone Wild Hitch Cover
- Funny Face Tissue Box Cover { insert your own photo! }
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
White Elephant Wednesday - 10/22/2008
I had so much fun last Wednesday scouring the internet for White Elephant Gifts for y'all to open, I added 20 more gifts {am I generous, or what?} .
Labels:
Fun Finds,
Random Fun,
White Elephant Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As much as I love cookie cutters. . .I don't know what's more disturbing---the idea or the text in the ad. It reminds me of some of the "cake wrecks" commentary.
Post a Comment