Happy 30th Birthday to Laney Loo! Sweetie Pie Laney and I became friends working at K&Co together and our kiddos are the same age, so the fun is continuing! I hope you have an incredible day filled with snuggles from your triplets, yummy cake, *expensive* gifts and tons o' fun!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Laney Loo, Happy Birthday to You!
Happy 30th Birthday to Laney Loo! Sweetie Pie Laney and I became friends working at K&Co together and our kiddos are the same age, so the fun is continuing! I hope you have an incredible day filled with snuggles from your triplets, yummy cake, *expensive* gifts and tons o' fun!
Labels:
Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cute card! (I feel famous now that I've been featured on your blog)!
Thanks Reebsy - and we really really need to get a date set for The Grove!
Loves!
Post a Comment