Happy Birthday to my friend & neighbor, Carlene. She moved here a little over 2 years ago and I've really enjoyed getting to know her. We were on a neighborhood committee together twice and became friends and now we're discovering that our children play well together so we're getting together more often. She has such a sweet nature and a sunny outlook. Even when things are rough & bleak, Carlene can see the silver lining and thinks positive. I hope you have a beautiful day!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Happy Birthday, Carlene
Happy Birthday to my friend & neighbor, Carlene. She moved here a little over 2 years ago and I've really enjoyed getting to know her. We were on a neighborhood committee together twice and became friends and now we're discovering that our children play well together so we're getting together more often. She has such a sweet nature and a sunny outlook. Even when things are rough & bleak, Carlene can see the silver lining and thinks positive. I hope you have a beautiful day!
Labels:
Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment