Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

My sissy, Rachel tagged me for this fun little activity.
The Rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.
Have fun!

Whew! This could have been bad, but luckily it's one I'm fine with. This is me & my neighbor Kim around midnite after our cul-de-sac Christmas Progressive Dinner. We extended the invite to everyone to join us at "afterbars" in our basement for some Rock Band and merriment and Kim & I were the only ladies in attendance. Kim and her family moved to our street last June {originally from Chicago} and have been a wonderful addition to the gang. She has 2 boys and one is Roman's age, so it will be fun to see them play together in the upcoming years. I'm anxious to get to know Kim because I already like what little I know about her; I can only assume her first impression was accurate!

No comments: