Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I'm loving my new Thanksgiving shirt I bought on www.shirt.woot.com for $15! The shirt was $10 and I splurged on their $5 overnight shipping offer. My mom & dad drove in from St. Louis and my Aunt Debbie & Uncle Jim flew in from Connecticut and are all 4 staying at my house. Rachel, Kyle & their 3 kiddos are driving 30 minutes north and Jason's parents are driving 8 minutes west so that we can all stuff ourselves silly. Jason is frying 2 turkeys and the rest of the food is pot-luck or team-effort so it should be a fairly relaxing day. It will be interesting to see if Roman actually eats any of the food or if we'll be microwaving a hot dog for him. We'll see!

1 comment:

hear.t. and hue said...

thanks for hosting! :) we had a great time. i don't remember seeing a hotdog for roman... but i know the kids all enjoyed their "thanksgiving yogurt". :)