
Check out my mom's blog for some of my grade-school handiwork. It was a story about "Life with {my sister} Rachel". I love my mom's comment on the love/hate relationship. Some of the comments are so harsh and then the compliments are hardly nice - they use the words "almost" and it is like I had to dig deep just to find the pros to living with Rachel! Love the naked comment, love the use of upper-caps to emphasize the word "sometimes", and what a bummer to have a sister that "almost always ruins everything". Apparently her stage-fright also affected me so much I had to write about it. My #1 fave comment is the one about Rachel liking everything my mom bakes for supper, because that is SO NOT TRUE {there I go again with the upper-caps}. Rachel was the pickiest eater and her kids inherited this trait, too.
Click on the pix to see {especially} the drawings close-up in detail. I personally like the excessive use of hearts on her outfit and the curly hair that Rachel has never had a day in her life. I don't know who is whom in the "getting stickers" drawing, but whoever has the long hair should get that balding checked out - the scalp is showing through the hair!

1 comment:
I totally agree with you that Rachel was by far the pickiest eater---I shook my head when I saw that but decided not to comment on anything because there was so much to comment on.
Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment