Today is my mommy's birthday! When we were little on this day, we used to drive over the river and through the woods to my grandparents' house and enjoy the fall scenery along the way. We'd hang out & play games and then we'd go to one of the little country churches for a sausage supper. My mom {is a total turkey} loves fall and especially Thanksgiving. It is her holiday. For the last few birthdays, I've given her things to help in her decorating for this less-celebrated holiday. I've found her a stuffed turkey with organza ruffle feathers, fork feet and beads for a wobbler. Last year, we bought her the Pottery Barn Kids countdown to Thanksgiving calendar. This year I bought her this hat {modeled below by Roman}. Too bad she's not teaching full-time anymore because I know she would have soooooo worn it to school. I already gave it to her so she could have a month of fun with it! Happy Birthday, Mom/Nini! We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Hugs & Kisses! Smoochy Smoochy Mutti!

1 comment:
thanks sweetie---is it a coincidence that you are featuring the same song that I'm featuring today---love IZ!
Post a Comment