Sunday, July 5, 2009

$♪$♫$ If I Had a Million Dollars $♪$♫$

Just like one of my favorite bands, the BareNaked Ladies, I too have ideas on what I'd do "If I Had a Million Dollars"...

My pool would be stocked with these: tiger & zebra print pool floats
The drinks I would serve you would be made in this: Tahiti Frozen Drink Machine
After our "float", we'd eat food grilled on this: checkered grill
under this: outdoor chandelier
and sitting at this:OR this:
and eating off this: fun Kate Spade dinnerware
after dinner, we'd go in here:
and pick out a bottle of wine from this winery: Montes Winery in Chile
and take it back outside to here:
OR here:
{Let's just say one dining area and one living area are at
the OTHER home that we'd undoubtedly have.}

Did you have fun on your imaginary day with me?

2 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Looks fun let me know when you get that million bucks.

In the meantime, walk away from the Nieman Marcus catalog and no one will get hurt.

Laney said...

What a fun post! Love that catalog!