Happy Birthday to my friend & neighbor, Amy! Amy has seriously got to be the most social person I know, so I'm sure she'll have an absolute blast today. When she is not throwing killer parties or working out, Amy is a devoted and wonderful mom. Her kids have the best manners and are so polite and sweet. I'm looking forward to her youngest son and Roman being in preschool together next year - hopefully her son's etiquette will rub off on Roman! :) Not only that, I'm looking forward to possibly spending more time with Amy. I hope you have a fabulous day! I'll have a {few} beer(s) in your honor!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Birthday Girl Amy
Happy Birthday to my friend & neighbor, Amy! Amy has seriously got to be the most social person I know, so I'm sure she'll have an absolute blast today. When she is not throwing killer parties or working out, Amy is a devoted and wonderful mom. Her kids have the best manners and are so polite and sweet. I'm looking forward to her youngest son and Roman being in preschool together next year - hopefully her son's etiquette will rub off on Roman! :) Not only that, I'm looking forward to possibly spending more time with Amy. I hope you have a fabulous day! I'll have a {few} beer(s) in your honor!
Labels:
Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment