My blog turns 1 today! My first post a year ago was wishing my nephew Eli his 1st birthday and today he turns 2! I had high hopes for this baby. I was going to keep my family well-informed, I was going to dabble in some creative writing, I was going to tell the world what is inside my head... Well that was back when Roman took predictable 3-hour naps and slept 12 hours @ night. All bets are off now and I don't have the leisure of sitting around "researching" on the computer anymore. So some things are going to change for the 2nd year. First off... no more birthday wishes. I was pretty darn proud of myself for keeping that up... however keeping me up it did... I'd be on Photoshop after midnite the night before someone's birthday designing them an e-card. From now on, I'd rather do it the old-fashioned way... send a Hallmark e-card or a Hallmark snail mail card. Secondly, I would like to focus on our "family" and not so much "me." If I feel that I have a ton of opinions just dying to burst out of my brain and onto a blog page, I'll start a new blog. So you'll see some changes around here coming soon. I'll probably re-design the top, the sides, change some colors, etc... but one thing that won't change is funny Roman stories. Those my friends will be posted for a long, long time!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Happy Blogiversary
My blog turns 1 today! My first post a year ago was wishing my nephew Eli his 1st birthday and today he turns 2! I had high hopes for this baby. I was going to keep my family well-informed, I was going to dabble in some creative writing, I was going to tell the world what is inside my head... Well that was back when Roman took predictable 3-hour naps and slept 12 hours @ night. All bets are off now and I don't have the leisure of sitting around "researching" on the computer anymore. So some things are going to change for the 2nd year. First off... no more birthday wishes. I was pretty darn proud of myself for keeping that up... however keeping me up it did... I'd be on Photoshop after midnite the night before someone's birthday designing them an e-card. From now on, I'd rather do it the old-fashioned way... send a Hallmark e-card or a Hallmark snail mail card. Secondly, I would like to focus on our "family" and not so much "me." If I feel that I have a ton of opinions just dying to burst out of my brain and onto a blog page, I'll start a new blog. So you'll see some changes around here coming soon. I'll probably re-design the top, the sides, change some colors, etc... but one thing that won't change is funny Roman stories. Those my friends will be posted for a long, long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds good, but I'll miss your ever creative birthday cards. I've been impressed at your seemingly endless basket of ideas. . .I guess they weren't "endless". . .
Post a Comment