
July 31, 1999 - Casie was recovering from surgery, Jason was his typical calm, & collected self, I was a dramatic frazzled stress-case.
July 31, 2009 - Not a lot has changed - Casie is recovering from surgery, Jason is still "Mr. Triple C", I'm... you guessed it... still that same stressed-out drama queen. Add to that... Louie the 9-year old perpetual puppy and Roman, the ultimate blessing.
Every single day for 10 years, we have had a love based on giving and receiving as well as having and sharing. And the love we give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving, we can share and love and have and receive.
OK... so I'm at a loss for words on this momentous occasion and stole some lines from "Friends". That's what dealing with a no-napper 3-year old at the doctor's office and Walmart will get you... writer's block!
Happy 10th Anniversary, Schmoopie!!!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Reebs! I totally blanked on a card!!!!!!!!!! I love you both and can't believe it's been 10 years already; that being said you both have been through soooo much the past 10 years and you are still a great team! Roman is blessed to have you as parents!
LOL---only you would be quoting from FRIENDS on your anniversary!
Happy Anniversary---sent a card---check; wrote a blog---check. Didn't get a chance to chat---new driveway and company! Sorry!
Post a Comment