
Today is my friend Janine's Birthday! We've been friends for {OMG!} 19 years! Although we were familiar with who each other was because we went to the same church, we didn't officially meet until I missed my bus my sophomore year in high school and Janine told me I could ride her bus and call my mom to pick me up from her house {who does that these days!?!?!?} From that moment on, we were inseparable and the friendship continues today. Although she lives in St. Louis, she has often traveled to Kansas City to visit and I pop over to see her or meet up for lunch when I'm in St. Louis. We always pick up where we left off {and gossip is always a MUST!} She has a son only 7 weeks older than Roman and we're anxious to see them grow up together. Happy Birthday to Queen Janine Muntean!

1 comment:
Nice message and card, Becky. I just saw this today. I'm happy you have remained friends as well and am looking forward to seeing Roman grow up. I never heard that bus story before...
Post a Comment