Sunday, December 21, 2008

Buon Compleanno Cristina



Cristina is my BFF and soul-mate next door. Over 4 years ago when I quit my job and started staying at home, I discovered that who I thought was just the "loud Italian family" next door ended up being my "second family." We got really close really fast and it hardly feels like only 4 years have gone by... it seems like I've known her and her family for a lifetime. I could go on & on, but in a nutshell, I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Cristina accomplished so much this past year {became an American citizen, had her 3rd child, finally finished her "war diary" , was a devoted mother, husband & friend...} I can only wait to see what is in store for her this year {although I have a hunch she'll probably just rest and relax - she deserves it!}

No comments: