Happy Birthday to my cousin, Doug"Bug." This graphic is the one I designed for a t-shirt I made him 3 years ago. The hot dog was an obvious choice because I had just recently heard Doug's "frozen treats" story about him & my grandpa that had me rolling. I think about Doug every morning when Roman watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and we dance to the "hot dog dance." Doug is like a brother to me and I have some fond memories of hilarious times we've spent together. Have a wonderful day, Doug!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Doug Bug
Happy Birthday to my cousin, Doug"Bug." This graphic is the one I designed for a t-shirt I made him 3 years ago. The hot dog was an obvious choice because I had just recently heard Doug's "frozen treats" story about him & my grandpa that had me rolling. I think about Doug every morning when Roman watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and we dance to the "hot dog dance." Doug is like a brother to me and I have some fond memories of hilarious times we've spent together. Have a wonderful day, Doug!
Labels:
Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment