Friday, July 25, 2008

Help Bring Trader Joe's & Whole Foods to the Northland


Every time I come to St. Louis I bring a huge cooler and leave Trader Joe's with bag & cooler-fulls of incredible (& cheap) food. It's pretty sad because some of my favorites come from here and KC has ZERO locations while my mom has her choice of 2 equally distant from her house (under 10 minutes) and my sister can walk to a third location. St. Louis's fourth location is close to where I used to work - NO FAIR!!! And now to add insult to injury... a new Whole Foods (St. Louis's second location - the first one is ALSO in walking distance of my sister's house) is in my mom's BACKYARD!!! It is so posh...

So please help bring TJ's & Whole Foods to the Northland. Fill out the forms on the link below and reference the Northland, the growth, the lack of gourmet/organic markets around, etc...

I just sent TJ's a nasty email because their latest flyer advertises Kansas City BBQ Sauce. I told them that on behalf of all Kansas Citians, they are NOT ALLOWED to use our name until they put a store here!!! :)



And just look at the cutie little bag you can buy for 99 cents at TJ's. It is made from recycled water bottles (I could be making that up, though). But it is still cute and sure beats those nasty green earth-friendly bags that stink up your car that Price Chopper sells!

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

looking forward to see what other posts will fall under the "Petitions" label... :)

Jaclyn Morgan said...

I was just thinking the same thing!

Rebecca said...

Hey snots... can't wait to leave my annoyed comments on your blogs!