
These pix give me the heebie jeebies every time I see them. God only knows why my mom has like 6 doll dudes, but she does. She got them all out this weekend so all of her grandsons could play with them. The grandsons rejected them and my sister Rachel & I immediately got to work putting them in perverted poses, etc... (Not that there is anything wrong with that). I'll spare you the perverted pix and just show you this one... a close up of my 3 faves. I like to call them from L to R: Papa Brady (or Baby Daddy as Rachel liked to call him), Captain Von Trapp (my mom said this is really a Doctor Doolittle Doll but I've watched the Sound of Music enough times to know what the guy who sings "Edelweiss" looks like), and Biff the BMOC (He looks like the Big Man on Campus... I think this is supposed to be Captain Kirk). Doesn't Von Trapp look like a child molester next to those 2 youngsters? I mean check out that look he is giving them! My mom has graciously provided a link for those interested in purchasing Papa Brady (aka: Baby Beans Mustache Man with Baby by Mattel). You know... if you're into that kind of stuff... Man dolls that look like feminine babies with facial hair.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Baby-Beans-Mustache-Man-w-Baby-by-Mattel_W0QQitemZ200241579648QQihZ010QQcategoryZ335QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2 comments:
LOL---how you girls can turn an innocent past-time (doll collecting) into something weird and freaky...
EASY - they are themselves WEIRD & FREAKY.
Post a Comment