I wanted to update the family who couldn't be with us this weekend on some Morgan Hilarities. Rachel, Brett, Davis, Libby, Daisy the dog, Roman and myself all road-tripped (in the same car) to St. Louis for the weekend. Some funny weekend quotes (mostly out of Davis's mouth... go figure):
Davis: "Why are we stopping?"
Rachel: "To go to the bathroom"
Davis: "But I don't have to go"
Rachel: "Let's try"
Davis: "Why can't I go outside like a dog?"
Rachel: "Davis, where'd you put that booger?"
Davis: "On the lamp" {grandma's lamp... sure enough... there was a nice juicy one stuck to it!}
Davis: "Libby drew a picture of an elephant boobie"
Me: "An elephant what?" (thinking he meant "bootie")
Davis: "BOOBIE!"
{boobie, bootie... I'd be impressed if I saw a one-year old draw either... much less on an elephant!}
Davis: "My tummy is getting angry"
Rachel (to Roman): "Davis is in time-out and it looks like he's going to be there for a long time"
Davis: "Well my brain turned it into not a long time so how about that?" {I'm pretty sure his time-out was extended for that sass}
Addressing me & Rachel - Davis: "Ummm guys! There's a problem! My tummy hurts so you have to give me dessert!"
Upon arriving @ home -Kyle: "Did you miss me?"
Davis: "Yea. But not too much"
Other non-Davis honorable mentions:
Grandma: "Roman! Get your hand off Brett's butt while he's trying to pee!"
Grandma: "Davis! Please get off my shoulders. I'm not big & strong like your daddy. I'm little & weak"
Rachel: "But Jesus loves you anyway!"
And now to make everyone aware of my shameful, day-long, Eli's-first-birthday-party-missing hangover on Saturday... thus making these convo's funny...
At 2 am- Me: "Come on! Let's take pictures!" (of our matching pj bottoms)
Rachel: "Beck... no! Let's go to bed! Please! Turn off the light!"
Me: "You're such a {bleep}. Tomorrow I'll take one of yours (kids) and we'll both have 2. Problem solved"
Rachel: "Please take the freakin' picture so we can go to bed"
Me: "You're such a {bleep}. You should've thought of all this before you had 3 kids.
{Then we do the photo shoot, I conk out, wake-up at 7:30 am and continue to "sleep" until 7:30 pm that night... so instead of me taking one of her kids and us each watching 2... Poor Rachel had to take on a 4th kid!} ... conversation lovingly remembered by my sis Rachel!
(Libby calls shoes "booze")
Grandma: "Did Aunt Reebs teach you that?"
Me: "My memory card is full" (at the end of the trip)
Rachel: "And you missed out on an entire day!"
Brett: "Hi Reebs! We were at Eli's party!" (feeds me a pretzel stick)
Me: "I know! Thanks for the pretzel, buddy!"
Brett: "Reebs. Did you have the perfect day?" {it's almost like he just learned that word}
Me: "No, buddy! I didn't!" {I puked umpteen times}
Brett: "Here's another pretzel" {and the poor 6-year old (clueless of my hang-over) continued to feed me pretzel sticks and he made me feel "all better". Seriously!}
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Stop, stop, I'm crying!
I love that you totally owned up to your day-of-shame ON YOUR BLOG! :) I totally danced around the issue on mine! ha!
GOOD TIMES. Saturday was a lot of fun, too, but we missed you! :)
Post a Comment