Monday, July 21, 2008

1st Post for a 1st Birthday


I wanted to give a shout out to my preshy nephew who turned ONE today! Elijah James Warren is the son of my youngest sister, Leah and her husband Todd. What an appropriate 1st post for me! (I've been struggling all night to get this blog up... y'all should be surprised that I didn't give up knowing my patience lately!).

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

I'm the 1st to comment {again} on your 1st post on Eli's 1st Birthday. Where's the champagne when you need it? :)

hear.t. and hue said...

By the way, you've done some amazing stuff w/ your blog since our 2 hour phone convo/tutorial! You've been BUSY as a BEAVER! :)

Jaclyn Morgan said...

It looks great---I tried it last night and it had polka-dots so I know you worked hard on it. You and Rachel will have to help me---I even have a title. . ."confessions of an almost baby-boomer"