
Today is the 15 Year Anniversary of our first date. We used to celebrate this day until we were married, but since it is a "big" year, I thought I'd mention it. In a few years, Jason and I will have been together half of our lives. Maybe I'll have to calculate that exact date for each of us and then find the median date between the two and we'll have to have a ... I'm already lost... too much math... Anyway... 15 Years ago today Jason and I attended his fraternity's Paddy Murphy Prohibition party. We were celebrating a fraternity member, who during the prohibition, saved the fraternity by single-handedly drinking all of the alcohol in the house himself. Whatevahhhh... just another excuse to grab a date, put on a costume and drink. So Jason asked me and I said yes and yada yada yada here we are living in KC with 1 child, 2 dogs and life is grand! The picture from that fateful day is below. I love you, schmoopie!
2 comments:
What a neat post!!!
Happy Anniversary Love Birds..Jim & Deb
Post a Comment