Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Boy


My buggy-boo is 3 today! We celebrated yesterday with a fireman-themed party with our neighbors and family. I had the local fire department surprise the kiddo's by driving a truck over to our house for the kids to tour through. It was a huge hit! Roman was initially a bit apprehensive but then really enjoyed it. Last year, he didn't "get" that it was his birthday and this year, he was a bit more interested. I'm sure by age 4, we'll have a complete birthday divo on our hands. For my family members who witnessed his tears over the Happy Birthday song at Easter and wondered if he did it again... you bet! We believe he doesn't like the loud singing. He also cried during a water balloon game, but not because of the loud popping, but because of the mess that was being made :) I'll write more about the party later, but for now I just wanted to wish my sweetheart a wonderful 3rd birthday.

2 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

It looks like you had decent weather---I worried about it. My blog has photos of the "singing tears" at Easter.

Leah Warren said...

Sounds like something you would cry over...(NOT the singing...)