
Today is my dear friend Erin's birthday. We met in college but our friendship grew once she & her husband Hank moved to St. Louis in 1999. We worked near each other and would meet for lunch-breaks at El Maguay or a walk around Creve Coeur Lake after work. God I miss those days! The thing I love about Erin is her ability to really let things roll off her shoulder. It is probably my most coveted quality in a person. Erin doesn't obsess about the mundane things in life, she rolls with the punches, goes with the flow and marches to the beat of her own drum. I look forward to seeing her when I visit St. Louis and in the future we'll be torn: do we meet "just the girls"? Or do we meet with the kiddos since we have boys the same age? Hmmmmm..... Have a great day, friend!

No comments:
Post a Comment