
I have to be able to rip on myself and I found the perfect opportunity during a recent closet cleaning. I have 16 pairs of Old Navy flip-flops! At $2.50 a pair and comfort {considering they're made of rubber} you can't be 'em. I walked 10 miles/day at Mall of America in a pair and I walked all over Savannah, GA in them without incident. The drawback, is that my foot fracture of 2006 was a result of me wearing them and missing a stair and I've stubbed & broken a few toes wearing them. I miss the old style from a few years ago. They recently changed the design and I'm not a fan. Maybe I should start a petition {joke for my sister & mom}

2 comments:
Just wait until you're old and your arches have fallen---just looking at those flip-flops makes my feet ache.
breath taking, simply breath taking...
Post a Comment