Wednesday, November 4, 2009

- @- @- Tumbleweed- @-@ -

Yes, I realize that this blog has been a crickets chirping and tumbeweed-blowin' ghost town lately and I'm sorry for the *three* of you that are faithful readers. I get a 90 minute workout plus a 30 minute meditation in before Roman wakes up every morning and then I make a 3-course breakfast, clean the entire house, home-school Roman for 6 hours straight, then drop him off at all of his various activities: kayaking on Monday, French on Tuesday, Opera lessons on Wednesday, fencing on Thursday and photography on Fridays. Weekends are spent volunteering at nursing homes and animal shelters. Once I've made our 5-course dinner and put our angelic son down for bed at night, I hardly have time to keep up with my written correspondence and read my Bible passages, much less keep up a blog.

Why are you laughing? Did I spell something wrong? Oh! I get it... because I only have 3 faithful readers. Ha ha ha... got to go... its Wednesday and once Roman is done with his periodic table quiz, I've got to drop him off at his Prima Donna's studio.

3 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

HA! I was going to write you today that I've read the "Romanisms" about 20 times. It's a good blog, but. . .

Missy said...

I hope I'm one of the faithful readers! I"m so glad you finally updated!!

Leah Warren said...

Ooooh I'm #3!