Jen is a friend of Jason's from high school, who also went to Mizzou, pledged my sorority, and had a hand in introducing Jason & I. When we were married, she stood in front of the church with us as a bridesmaid and has been a supportive, endearing and fun-loving friend to this day.Jen and Jason are 4 days apart and for a few years, we celebrated their birthdays together. We BBQ'd for their 29th birthdays and when it came time for them to open their cards, we couldn't believe they had bought the same card for each other. Out of the bajillions of cards out there, they both ended up with the same nondescript 99 cent one. For their 30th birthdays, we had a big Luau and Jen had kept her card from the previous year and re-carded it to Jason {re-carded is a word if re-gifted is a word.} Ever since, we've been trading the card back & forth every year. It now has 7 entries in it and is en route to Jen's mailbox. I scanned in the card and used it has the graphic above.
Jen {and Ryan} - I hope we can count you in for a few water slide parties this summer. I know your girls were bummed about having to stay in their pretty dresses last year and not getting to play on it. We also need to plan a Dos Hombres dinner!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment