This gets my "Why Didn't I Think of This & Become a Millionaire" Award:
The Batter Blaster. Seriously... why wasn't this invented WAY before 2008 {I know it is 2009 but I bought my first Batter Blaster in November 2008.} The concept is so simple... a pressurized can just like whipped cream... with pancake batter in it. Just aim & spray. No dirty mixing bowls, you don't have to get out multiple measuring cups, no saying "
oh crap I promised my 2-year old pancakes but my Bisquick has weevils in it and my eggs expired a month ago"... just get out a griddle or skillet and squirt! We bought a 3-pack at our Sam's Club back in November and I was just there last week and they're still carrying them {
'cuz you know that pesky Sam ... just when you get addicted to something... he discontinues it}

This is my current favorite book:
Fun on the Run by Cynthia Copeland. It's sad to say, but its true. This book as so many awesome ideas that this author's kids must be faking sick to skip school and go to the bank, doctor, grocery store with her all of the time. Now I can't wait to take Roman to public places to try out these new ideas {
This is sarcasm at my finest.} I keep this book in my car in the event I am ever car-jacked and am forced at gun-point to take Roman into a restaurant, the hairdresser, Walgreens, the DMV, etc... This book is chock-full of fabulous ideas to keep your kids busy & entertained {
if you take them out in public.}
1 comment:
Share ideas!!!!!
Post a Comment