Today is Tracy's birthday and she wasn't going to tell me despite coming up to my house and chit-chatting for almost an hour... Her daughter had to tell me. If I hadn't been in "freakshow garage sale mode", I probably would have checked the computer and my reminder would have told me... So here I am just getting this blog-card in just before midnite. Tracy is a new neighbor of mine and has been a hilarious addition to our street {as if we needed any more funny business.} I'm not going to say things were boring around here before she moved in, but she has definitely added some zing & zest to life on our street. I love her to death and I'm glad she's here {and not just because she bought one of Jason's houses}. She is a sweetheart with excellent advice and an easy-going attitude. Hope you {had} a wonderful day! We'll have fun garage-salin' this weekend!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
A little birdie told me it was her birthday...
Today is Tracy's birthday and she wasn't going to tell me despite coming up to my house and chit-chatting for almost an hour... Her daughter had to tell me. If I hadn't been in "freakshow garage sale mode", I probably would have checked the computer and my reminder would have told me... So here I am just getting this blog-card in just before midnite. Tracy is a new neighbor of mine and has been a hilarious addition to our street {as if we needed any more funny business.} I'm not going to say things were boring around here before she moved in, but she has definitely added some zing & zest to life on our street. I love her to death and I'm glad she's here {and not just because she bought one of Jason's houses}. She is a sweetheart with excellent advice and an easy-going attitude. Hope you {had} a wonderful day! We'll have fun garage-salin' this weekend!
Labels:
Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment